Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sandlot

So Fridays are family movie night and what better way to have that time spent watching movies you loved as a child yourself. So we watch Sandlot a movie the boys just love and I learned the cold hard truth why a nine year old truly loves that movie. It was a typical movie night and I just also happen to have my bf over to meet the kids so it was extra exciting. We sit down to a great movie with american's favorite past time and there goes Wendy Peffercorn walking across the screen. All the boys are in the make shift bed on the living room floor and my boyfriend looks at Ethan my 9 year old then at me at that very moment I witness the full hands UP the pants courtesy of shorts. Needless to say I was mortified so I did what any mother would do that has all boys. I called HANDS! That is of course is typically just used out in public when your son chooses to play with his tool entirely too long past just the adjustment point. So you call hands then they all raise their hands up and it's just a sneaky way to not bust them out directly. *Sigh* The rest of the movie went about as well as it could but once they start that its contagious I swear I don't get it. Maybe that's why I have all boys to get the full effect of their thoughts to everything and boy oh boy do I ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment